Modern apartments with civilized design in Istanbul
Modern apartments with a civilized design in Istanbul define as a global example project in areas such as proper restoration of historical buildings, the establishment of new structures in the city in a contemporary engineering way and construction using a sustainable design approach, which is specifically designed by taking into account features such as respecting historical monuments silhouette, and relationships with ancient monuments And space spirit.
Buildings with new glass facades feature contemporary low-rise architecture and building style that does not change the silhouette; Historic buildings have been completely renovated and converted into modern living spaces. It features timeless positions amid history with its details of natural wood and stone.
Along with the historical fabric, the beautiful colors and vegetables of the Marmara region add to the natural richness of the landscape.
Planned as a holistic life concept, this project offers a delicious tasting experience created through the refined flavors of guests in restaurants that combine all the colors, energy and joy of the old city and provides a life full of all perks.
The “garages”, which were previously used for maintenance and repair of trains, have been revived through a new project for life, and have become a center of history-inspired attraction with a sense of cultural sensitivity that may last for centuries.
With restored spaces preserving the essence of history, the project combines the old spirit of Istanbul that imparts a distinctive character to private stories and modern social life today.
The wide glass façade provides the ultimate in spaciousness and brings sunlight and historic fabric home. This project, which features interiors of world-renowned architects, offers a luxurious life with the use of world-class quality materials and a selection of handcraft that focuses on every detail.
- The building area is 10,000 square meters
- The total green area is 30,000 square meters
- The total area of social facilities is 1000 square meters
- Number of buildings 10
- Number of houses 112
- Restaurants and cafes 3
- Total number of hotels 1
- Central strategic location in the Idikoula region
- The project is located in the middle of the historical peninsula in Istanbul
- The project is surrounded by the walls of the old city, which is 1600 years old and overlooks the sea
- 3 minutes away from Eurasia Tunnel
- The project is with the Turkish government
- The only project with only 112 apartments in an area of 40,000,000 square meters
- Guaranteed rental income of 6% for 3 years for 1 + 1 apartments
- Designed for housing, it consists of residential homes and historic buildings
- Strong exit strategy for Turkish home market
- Quiet life surrounded by green areas and museums in nature
- Approved for Turkish citizenship
Date of delivery for housing March 2021
Handover date of historic buildings is October 2021
|appartement type||size (m2)||price (turkish lira)|
|1+1||72.15 – 103.1||1.950.000 – 3.280.000|
|1+2||129.82 – 130.47||3.520.000 – 3.680.000|
|1+2.5||144.16 – 163.58||4.000.000 – 5.050.000|
|1+3||176.83 – 244.15||4.950.000 – 7.480.000|
|1+3.5||236.62 – 269.79||6.595.000 – 8.185.000|
|1+4||243.92 – 319.45||7.050.000 – 9.820.000|
|1+4 duplexe||269.63 – 275.15||7.470.000 – 9.830.000|
- car rental
- Fitness center
- health center
- Indoor pool
- reception services
- sea transportation
- security 24/7
- Smart infrastructure
- steam bath
- technique service
- turkish hammam
- Video surveillance system
Powered by Estatik