A standard Turkish Tourist Permit now allows you to stay in Turkey for no longer than 90 days in any 180 day period.
For more information please visit: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
Residence Permit for Foreigners who have bought a Property in Turkey;
According to the recent revision of the law governing residency rules and regulations for foreigners in 2013, buyers of property from other nations are granted a year-long residency permit that could be extended indefinitely if the individual remains in the possession of the property acquired in Turkey.
The residence permits should be renewed 1 month prior to the expiry date and not later than 15 days after the expiry date of the existing residence permit.
If foreigners with existing residence permit stays outside Turkey for more than 6 months in a year, their residence permit will be seized. This means they will have to apply again in the same way as applying for the first time.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION OF SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT:
- 4 passport size photos
- Declarations of Residence Permit Form
- Original passport (the validity date of the passport should be at least 60 days more than the validity date of the applied residence permit)
- The copy of the passport
- 2 copies of the title deed
- Turkish potential tax number
- The bank statement or foreign exchange receipt for the amount of 500 USD for every month. (6000 USD per year)
As a global real estate company, we work with an extensive agents network. That allows us to effectively promote and sell a diverse range of properties to international buyers.
- We currently work with a number of superb introducers and sub-agents, including estate agency networks, investor groups, and overseas property agents. As a master agent, we utilize this network to ensure that our portfolio of properties is targeted at a broad range of investors.
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism, transparency and the quality of our service. With many years’ experience and an excellent reputation in the sector, we always look to protect our reputation and that of our agents.
- If you are considering being an Istanbul Royal Estate global agent, please contact us.